photoshop anyone??

k8BlueGoldBusa

Registered
I was wondering if somebody could do a quick photoshop for me. I have a gen 2 blue black and gold. I wanted to see what it would look like if where the 2nd part of the fairing was gold or silver. The part right on the side and going back by the back wheel.

20130329_180521.jpg

20130329_180234.jpg

What does she mean real skills, you guys told me I was good with paint :dunno: what's she mean :poke:

Really wanna see it with gold matching the gold wheels and kanji. Doesnt have to be the best job just need an idea of what itll look like.

When you said gold, I got to thinkin to my self, I said "Self, why does he want it gold?" The answer was clear, hes a Pirate!!! So, with this new found info I modded your Busa accordingly. Set sail and Yarrrr!!!!

20130329_180234.jpg

Have you considered blue instead of gold and making the silver lines gold and making the Kanji black the "Hayabusa" lettering gold with black outlines ???

When you said gold, I got to thinkin to my self, I said "Self, why does he want it gold?" The answer was clear, hes a Pirate!!! So, with this new found info I modded your Busa accordingly. Set sail and Yarrrr!!!!

I don't think the anchor is big enough to hold back all that power!

Back