Photos

Cool Busachick..noth'in better than a gear head wheeli'n Busa riding Chick..You must have some Brothers? Thank them!
40__s.gif

B.C. looks like your front tire is low... be careful.

I ya were mine, a Ranger it would not be. But I guess you look danger in the face anyway....

baaa.gif
withstupid.gif

This is me and my truck. Nothing special. Just for fun!
Busachick
Hey Busachick,

Good to hear from ya.  But...Can you say..."CARWASH"

Brian
Hey, that's called "Character"..
Oo.gif
Or "Laziness"...

B.
So, what ya` tryin' to say?

It was a jest, but if you have an underlining statement, please feel free to go right ahead..

Lazyness.. pfft..
I believe she was trying to show the fact, she ain't skeered, and it added some Character to her post, showing just that...
face7.gif

Busafied

Phew! Was getting concerned about the hair. Now I can sleep.
cool.gif

How do you like the rc51?

Can you tell me how it corners? I am considering a second bike to my busa for really fast and tight twisties. Just cant schwing the boo around like I want to. It does great for a 500 lb bike of course, but there is a big difference in cornering. I am looking at the rc51, gsxr1000, or if I can justify the 22,000 I am leaning (pun hehe) towards an mv agusta sienna. I know, I could buy an rc51 and the gixxer for the price of the sienna. But, hey, I like jumping out of airplanes too. Im funny like that.

Thanks in advance.

I love you guys like brothers....but you're some straight up vultures......aren't most of you married dammit?
devil.gif

Phew! Was getting concerned about the hair. Now I can sleep.
cool.gif

How do you like the rc51?

Can you tell me how it corners? I am considering a second bike to my busa for really fast and tight twisties. Just cant schwing the boo around like I want to. It does great for a 500 lb bike of course, but there is a big difference in cornering. I am looking at the rc51, gsxr1000, or if I can justify the 22,000 I am leaning (pun hehe) towards an mv agusta sienna. I know, I could buy an rc51 and the gixxer for the price of the sienna. But, hey, I like jumping out of airplanes too. Im funny like that.

Thanks in advance.
It corners really well but it is heavier than the gsxr1000. The RC's short wheel base helps alot too. I really love riding the RC it is very responsive to the hardest of riders who demand the cornering capabilities. The only down side to the RC is the Fuel inj. is really twitchy in low speeds. But very responsive when needed.
My advice to you if you get the RC is invest in a set of high rise pipes!!! If you lean it hard during a track day or anywhere the stock pipes or aftermarket low pipes will scrape. You WILL need the ground clearance!!!!!
This bike will leave nice darkies in the corners I'll tell you taht much.
I would get the RC myself cause I would rather the Twin. It it full of torque to. But that is my .02. You need to test on to believe me!!
Let me know your decision!!
Busachick

Holy Crap..........Kerbie had something to say.............not just an emoticon...................where's Cap so we can preserve this thread forever. Maybe bottle it and bury it for someone to find in the future.

looky at the old names here...........even found one with Kerbie.who wants to take odds on him either being in jail or dead?
rock.gif
???

Back