Photos are in... 4 DVD's worth.. yea!!

So have they all been mailed out by now? I'm afraid ours may have been stolen from the mailbox. We're having a problem with that sort of thing on our street.

:cussing::cursin::firing:argue:3:spank::moderator:

It's that baby face and gentle spirit of yours. Do I need to visit and maybe invite lurch down. We could hang out a few days :laugh:

Still waiting for mine as well....wondering how Bogus got his so quick :poke::whistle:
Well I may have been the first name on the list? :whistle: (setting up the deal could have had some benefits) :laugh:

I would expect all disks to be delivered by Wed/Thursday of this week.. :)

I have not made it through the first disk yet.. sort of a lot of material :)

It's that baby face and gentle spirit of yours. Do I need to visit and maybe invite lurch down. We could hang out a few days :laugh:

Come on over... I waited for hours yesterday with no luck. No pics either... Bollocks!

Not to lick the red off of anyone's lollipop but I ordered the Busa Bash pre-pay and some other pics from the same weekend (at nearly $6 a pop).

Got the Bash DVDs, did not get the others.

Guess the guy is just too busy, AND too busy to answer my emails too?

I am gonna give him another week or so...

Not to lick the red off of anyone's lollipop but I ordered the Busa Bash pre-pay and some other pics from the same weekend (at nearly $6 a pop).

Got the Bash DVDs, did not get the others.

Guess the guy is just too busy, AND too busy to answer my emails too?

I am gonna give him another week or so...

I sent him an email about my GSXR shots. He hasn't responded to either.

I do know he was working double OT to get these disks out to everyone ASAP.. may have some of his regular work a bit behind.. I know it took me 2-3 weeks last year to get my stuff from him and Kilboy when I ordered from them..

Instant gratification is not always possible I guess... I will call him and mention the complaints.. :whistle:

Last edited:
I do know he was working double OT to get these disks out to everyone ASAP.. may have some of his regular work a bit behind.. I know it took me 2-3 weeks last year to get my stuff from him and Kilboy when I ordered from them..

Instant gratification is not always possible I guess... I will call him and mention the complaints.. :whistle:

Thanks dude:beerchug:

I am not worried about instant gratification sir.

I would just appreciate someone who already has my money to at least have the professional courtesy to take 20 seconds to reply to an email saying 'sorry for the delay, I am working on it'...

I am not upset, just putting it out there, I am sure he is busy... I am too!

I am not worried about instant gratification sir.

I would just appreciate someone who already has my money to at least have the professional courtesy to take 20 seconds to reply to an email saying 'sorry for the delay, I am working on it'...

I am not upset, just putting it out there, I am sure he is busy... I am too!
Mine showed up yesterday, yours should be coming soon.

Back