Photos are in... 4 DVD's worth.. yea!!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Photos were in mail today... :) going to take some time to go through them all... 14+ gigs... Thanks David and Kenny!!!

k%202608.JPG

Picture 6.jpg

is there a photo of me flying by? oh wait probably not I'am to fast for the camera...LMAO
:rofl:

Thanks Randy for getting the deal done on them, and to David and Kenny for taking them. Just checked hadnt got mine yet. :banghead:

Thanks Randy for getting the deal done on them, and to David and Kenny for taking them. Just checked hadnt got mine yet. :banghead:
Not to worry... David said it would take a few days to get them all out.. we had a pretty good response and at 4 DVD's per person, he even has his mom burning disks.. :) These guys did a magical job of doing all this...

hats off David and Kenny!

I can't wait for mine to show up.

Which reminds me, what can we do to get copies of the 2008 Spring Bash???

14+ Gb of pix for $25..what a great deal! Thank you very much!
My eyes will go buggy from looking at all those pix...or wait...was that the apple jack?:whistle:

So have they all been mailed out by now? I'm afraid ours may have been stolen from the mailbox. We're having a problem with that sort of thing on our street.

:cussing::cursin::firing:argue:3:spank::moderator:

So have they all been mailed out by now? I'm afraid ours may have been stolen from the mailbox. We're having a problem with that sort of thing on our street.

:cussing::cursin::firing:argue:3:spank::moderator:

I just sent email to them the other day and they said they still had more to ship out, and that was friday so should be first of week, i hope

Still waiting for mine as well....wondering how Bogus got his so quick :poke::whistle:

Back