Photochromic Motorcycle Helmet Visor

Jasquini

Registered
Hey All

Im looking for a Photochromic Motorcycle Helmet Visor that tints when you go into the sunlight.

Im seeing a lot of chatter online about it but no place to buy one. My helmet is a Joe Rocket RKT201

Thanks, You all rock!!!:thumbsup:

I was gonna buy one but when I went to the bike show, they said they don't make it for Shoei RF-1000.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just bought photochromic Oakleys from Justin at Honda East for a little more than that, I wanted to be able to wear them anywere. I am extremely happy with the glasses, so if you want to go that route pm me and i will give you any details you want.

One came with my Akuma Phantom II helmet and I absolutely love it. The helmet was pricey, but is very light and comfortable. The visor is the best part though as I leave the house in the morning when dark and come home in evening when sun is bright. The visor changes as the heat and UV rays increase or decrease. In the morning it is clear as can be, in the afternoon it is so dark you cannot see my eyes through it.

Love it, you will not regret it if you can get one, even at a premium price.

That sounds like a geat price if you could get one in Oz. We already pay an arm and leg for a visor. Do they have cheaper photochromatic ones in Singapore?

I doubt so as i dont see any local dealer for Bell helmets.

Back