Photo of the gold rims on the black 08 Busa

Well the time has finally come, I've been waiting along time like everyone else. Who has the computer knowlegde to put the gold rims on the black busa so we can see what that would look like. Thanks

It looks faster!

post_26_35251_blackandgold__Medium_.jpg

lurk.gif
That's badazz, there was another showing an undertail and 4 into 1 muzzy. That really looked good.
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 07 2007,16:34)
lurk.gif
That's badazz, there was another showing an undertail and 4 into 1 muzzy. That really looked good.  
bowdown.gif
smile.gif

busa08loweredblack21183177844.jpg

I'm no good with photoshop, so....

I would be interested in seeing a blue 08 with black rims. I really like the blue, but don't like the gold rims on it. The black with gold rims looks better than the blue/gold.

(Rockin C Racing @ Jul. 14 2007,15:14) I'm no good with photoshop, so....

I would be interested in seeing a blue 08 with black rims.  I really like the blue, but don't like the gold rims on it.  The black with gold rims looks better than the blue/gold.
I'm not doing the photoshops I posted. I found those on other threads and saved them. There is a pic of the blue '08 with black rims but I can't find the thread.

In case you ever wondered ... here is the orange with gold rims.

post_26_35520_orangewithgold.jpg

I'll be happy to buy a blue 08 and swap for black rims with someone wanting gold ones.
poke.gif

Gold looks awsome on red or black motorcycles especially if the rims are Marchesini's
bowdown.gif

Back