phone app

2006busa

Registered
Anyone else here think a phone app for the org would be a cool idea instead of having to use your phones mobile browser? Just a thought.
Posted via Mobile Device

Theres the tapatalk app that can do the org but a actual org app would be awesome!!

I use tapatalk. I don't think it's great, it works OK, better than mobile browser but not great.

I think it would be a great idea we've had this discussion on here before maybe it'll happen if people keep bringing it up what taptalk

I think it would be a great idea we've had this discussion on here before maybe it'll happen if people keep bringing it up what taptalk

Get Tapatalk and your set, only a few things you can't do with it that you can do with a PC. Heck, I just answered you question via Tapatalk, it even says so down there. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Hey, while you're building the .Org App how about adding an ECU Editor App with Auto Tune Capabilities.

Get Tapatalk and your set, only a few things you can't do with it that you can do with a PC. Heck, I just answered you question via Tapatalk, it even says so down there. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Haha mine says that too! I like using Tapatalk. There are a few functions that aren't available compared to the original site but it does what I need it to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is basically the "App" for the software we are using for this site. Which is the same software a lot of forums are using. Doing an "Org" app would be redundant and probably have the exact same fuctionality..

i had tapatalk on my iphone ,, but i just got a dell streak ,, well i could not get the app to load on my phone

dont know what the deal is but it sucks couse useing the bookmarks on the browser, well it takes me to the org moble set up and it sucks ,, i can not seam to find a way to switch it back to a normal lay out like on the pc ,,,

any how dont know what to do so yeah an app would be nice

and i think they are working on a ecu for the phone ,, i thought i saw a post about it alread y

Back