Philly riders????

Deno_n_Philly

Registered
Is there anyone on here, that lives in Philly? None of my boyz have bikes or they don't ride the ones they have... I wanna ride.... :banghead:

wow.. matt, you just answered my question about pipes.. dude give me a call 267-971+-5014... i work alot in pottstown

I live in Delaware, about 20 miles south. There use to be a few members that use to be from there, but haven't heard from 1, & the other got his stolen.

Ever go to the Hooters in Newcastle, DE ? There was about 6 of us that use to meet up there, but it fizzled out.

wow.. looks like there are more of us then we thought... might try to get together.. maybe next sunday for a ride.. at the art musemum.. downtown...

i may be into that however i dont know my way around the city too well, aside from the sports complex on broad and of course south street i am lost otherwise. maybe i can get you city boys out here into the country for some back road riding!!

Matt, that would be incredible.. I would come out there in a heart beat.. i work for a building supply company,, and we have branches in allentown, horsham, blandon... some great riding out there i bet... when can we go?

ha ha! we can get out next weekend if you want to. if you cant wait that long hit me up during the week. i am home at 3:30 everyday and i am allways ready for a rip! i live is pottstown so its an easy rip up 76 to 422 and your there..

Do they still have all the races in Philly ? A lot of fun nights back in the day !!

The art museum, the only place to drag a knee in the city (not that I could), but all night long you could hang out there, and watch.....till it got too hot from the Police

We haven't met at Hooters since last year. It's in Delaware on Rt.13 in Newcastle about 10 miles south of Wilmington, on Wed. nights. It gets pretty packed. All the Harleys are usually up front & the sport bikes in the back. If you ever want to go hit me up. I won't be around to ride this weekend, but any other time I'm down.

Sweet, sounds good to me... I just wanna ride.... no more races, cops still shut it down.. love the turn at art museum... nice open road to..

Back