Phillip Island Moto GP and Barry Sheen ride Pictures

Pearso

Registered
Just returned from ten days and about 3000kms with my father (06 dyna), sister(vtr250), cousin(crb1000 repsol) and uncle(duc 750ss) and many thousands of other random bikers.
Pictures are from Phillip Island Moto GP, the Barry Sheen memorial Ride (about 750 bikes), and the Cowes GP festival with random shots from the trip at the Mount Panarama race circuit and other places of interest.

P.S some pics are a little average 1 of my cameras is getting old.:thumbsup:

PA135735.jpg

PA135730.jpg

PA155816.jpg

PA155817.jpg

PA155818.jpg

PA155826.jpg

DSCF4953.jpg

DSCF4955.jpg

DSCF4960.jpg

PA155841.jpg

PA155839.jpg

DSCF4976.jpg

DSCF5070.jpg

PA186022.jpg

PA186019.jpg

DSCF5002.jpg

DSCF5007.jpg

DSCF5053.jpg

DSCF5023.jpg

DSCF5093.jpg

Cool pics pearso, thanx, felt like I was there just lookin at em :laugh:

Did u trailer down ?? you missed all the fun, my bro reckons it rained & stormed 90% of the way !

trailered a fair way, plan was originally to tow them to mt beauty then ride over the top to bairnsdale but rain snow and ice made me happy to sit in the warmth I ended up riding pretty much from the bottom of hotham to bairnsdale then did the Sheene ride to P/I the next day, It rained flat out but still had a great time watched the race the rode back up the princes hwy across to cooma and up to bathurst and towed em home from there best fun Ive had in Quite some time:thumbsup:

So no I did't miss ALL! the fun

Last edited:
Nice pics, thanks for sharing~!~

That snow just looks nasty~!!~

considering Australia is going into sumer it surprised the s**T outa me!, there was at least 4/5 ft and lots of black ice on the road, Quite a few people still rode it and I heard 5/6 people came off:beerchug:

If you hadn't pre-empted this post saying when & where you were. I'd think this was a slide show from a full year showing all the seasons. :laugh:

Thats just sillyness. Glad the weather was nice for the race though :thumbsup:

Great pics:thumbsup:,
P. Island is near, or at the top of the world's best track- list! Looks like Rossi was giving you some of his attention!:bowdown: Great experience! :beerchug:

If you hadn't pre-empted this post saying when & where you were. I'd think this was a slide show from a full year showing all the seasons. :laugh:

Thats just sillyness. Glad the weather was nice for the race though :thumbsup:

Yeah good old Australia, you are never more than about 1000kms from a completely different climate:laugh::thumbsup:

Great pics:thumbsup:,
P. Island is near, or at the top of the world's best track- list! Looks like Rossi was giving you some of his attention!:bowdown: Great experience! :beerchug:

Yeah we saw a fair bit of Rossi (I'm a Chris Vermulen fan in case you didn't guess but my sister is die hard Rossi), we booked VIP on turn 4 and as it happens, thats where just about everyone crashes, and we didn't know when booking but the access road about 15 meters from our spot is where all the bikes were leaving the track so we managed to get a pretty good look at the riders and bikes up close, also got to do a lap of the track on the barry sheene ride on the busa (not meant to take pics:banghead:) and it is an incredible circuit:bowdown:

Back