Phil Robertson gets suspended from Duck Dynasty for speaking his mind about Gays

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Lose-lose for A&E...good luck getting any of the other family to show up for production when you ban their DAD...for the show that paying about 80% of your bills...

Stand strong Phil. You guys made plenty of money before them, and you'll make plenty after them. A&E just fell all over themselves thinking you'd roll over...ain't gonna happen...

I don't care about gays/straight or that show but good for him standing his ground.... No matter what side of the fence he's on.

Did you hear he blew off Barbara Walters Most Fascinating People interview to go hunting? I love this guy! :laugh:

So it is only OK to speak your mind if your on the liberal side of the fence?!!??

Good for him standing up for his beliefs. A&E needs the Robinson's more than the Robinson's need A&E.

who gives a rip what he thinks of gay marriage, gay sex, or rainbows. I don't watch Duck Dynasty to determine my religious/political beliefs, I watch it because it is funny. What happened to freedom of speech and diversity of opinions?

Ill bet Phil doesn't even know about this yet, he's still out duck hunting :laugh: Something tells me he won't care much.

-THE MENACE

Careful art of deception. While the left hand waves Duck Dynasty you miss what the right hand did.....

India Diplomat Says She Faced Cavity Search in NYC - ABC News

Indian diplomat with immunity stripped and cavity searched over a nanny problem?
Well played nypd. Quick! Look over there! Somebody exercised free speech and must suffer the consequences!
Facebook and the MsM are all alight with Duck Dynasty and meanwhile all of India is on fire.....

Careful art of deception. While the left hand waves Duck Dynasty you miss what the right hand did.....

India Diplomat Says She Faced Cavity Search in NYC - ABC News

Indian diplomat with immunity stripped and cavity searched over a nanny problem?
Well played nypd. Quick! Look over there! Somebody exercised free speech and must suffer the consequences!
Facebook and the MsM are all alight with Duck Dynasty and meanwhile all of India is on fire.....

It just goes to "show" you what's really important to American's... Rather sad and disgusting in my opinion.

he has his right to his opinion just like everyone else...can you imagine what would happen if they suspended Ellen Degeneres or Neil Patrick Harris for sharing their view? the media tornado would go category 5!!! i believe everyone should have the right to believe the way they choose and live as they choose as long as they don't start intruding on other's rights :beerchug:

he has his right to his opinion just like everyone else...can you imagine what would happen if they suspended Ellen Degeneres or Neil Patrick Harris for sharing their view? the media tornado would go category 5!!! i believe everyone should have the right to believe the way they choose and live as they choose as long as they don't start intruding on other's rights :beerchug:

Very Well Said , Santa :thumbsup:

It was a setup from the get-go. The interviewer (GQ) knew when he asked the question, what answer he'd get. Phil answered.

A&E certainly has the right to take this action, but I'd say their consequences are going to be pretty severe, too...

The cool part is, they can shave their beards and walk thru the DD display at Walmart, laughing all the way...

This :thumbsup: Words to live by!!

Full interview:

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Gives Drew Magary a Tour

The controversial part is on page 2.

Notes:

- The author of the article manages to use a few curse words that the Robertsons wouldn't (I guess to make him appear more 'hip')
- Make sure you see what else he said AFTER the part that they are having a fit about...

Unfortunately freedom of speech is not really free to people in the public eye......just ask the Dixie Chicks.

Full interview:

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Gives Drew Magary a Tour

The controversial part is on page 2.

Notes:

- The author of the article manages to use a few curse words that the Robertsons wouldn't (I guess to make him appear more 'hip')
- Make sure you see what else he said AFTER the part that they are having a fit about...

I di thanks and I don't see anything wrong with what he said. I don't agree with his opinion but he has the right to it. Its really sad to see this happen

If he would have made these statements just 20 years ago, he probably would have had a statue erected in his honor. Attitudes in this country tend to swing like a pendulum...never finding a balance. This time the pendulum has swung so far to the left that the string broke. It will never swing back in the other direction. Freedom of speech, it seems, is only allowed if it happens to agree with whatever is politically correct at the time.

Back