Pets

Hectic

Registered
I was wondering if any of you hoons besides fastfrog and myself like animals. What kind of pets do y'all have? Post pics!

IMG_0480.jpg

Ya I'm an animal lover. My wife is in her last year of vet school and we always have rescues. Here my list

Pug
Cat
Leopard gecko
Tiger salamander
Two fire belly toads
Two white lipped tree frogs
Two panther chameleons
Three veiled chameleons
Rose hair Tarantula
Hedgehog.

I may try and get pics of everything up later. Also all of ours are rescues.

Oh and don't forget the food we keep
Crickets
Dubia roaches
Super worms
Mill worms.

This is 'Rosie' a specially trained attack Chihuahua. She worked for the Mexican special forces until she was injured during a drug raid in which she single handedly took down 7 guys at the same time. On the last guy while going for his jugular she sprained her tail and was forced to retire :(

98c246e1.jpg

This is 'Rosie' a specially trained attack Chihuahua. She worked for the Mexican special forces until she was injured during a drug raid in which she single handedly took down 7 guys at the same time. On the last guy while going for his jugular she sprained her tail and was forced to retire :(

98c246e1.jpg

And now that you've blown her Witness Protection Program cover, she'll have to relocate...:poke::laugh:

Here's my ten year old, Harry, playing with our four year old Cane Corso, Forrest...
attachment.php

The wise old master of the house Keegan, our age unknown(He's been with us for five years) stray who adopted us...
attachment.php

Forrest hanging out with his buddy Keegan...
attachment.php

In addition, there are two more cats, both Himalayan, Lily and Gabriel, and a Ferret named Gary...

Blanca is that Rosie's biting face, it looks like she's saying leave me alone. My Jack Russell looked like that before he got ya.

First off is my EXTREMELY large cat. His name is Bandit..

D60_031309_303.jpg

Then Comes my puppy Shoei. He's a pretty good boy, a little too smart for his own good. He's part Border Collie, Husky, and Golden Retriever with all the worst traits of all of them :laugh:

DSC_0001.jpg

puppy.jpg

D60_041309_425.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

D60_031309_303.jpg

puppy.jpg

D60_041309_425.jpg

I have some cats (7) :whistle: All but one are rescues; I have a tough time saying no to a kitty that needs a home...ask Omar :laugh:

...and a crested gecko named Click, a hamster named Pickles and African Cichlids...if I add up all of the creatures we catch around here (mostly lizards and frogs) or the ones the cats share food with (coons and opossums), I would argue I can't just be considered "crazy cat lady" :laugh:

BearDave.jpg

Brady.jpg

Chester.jpg

Clancy.jpg

Leo.jpg

Max.jpg

Shadow.jpg

Click (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back