Petite riders, fear the Busa not!

HighAbuser

Registered
I thought some may find this video interesting. It's a bit long, but the general idea is that it shows a lightly-built woman riding a Busa. Go for it girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he knew those people because 1 I never leave my key in the bike and 2 you wouldnt get a wave and a smile if I came out and you were turning my bike on and off :crowbar: but otherwise nothing better than a chick on a busa.

:thumbsup: Now I know my daughter can ride it! LOL JK NEVER (until she's older, rebels, tell's me she hates me, etc.)

I think that is a motorcycle rental place.

Nah, it appears to be a cafe/restaurant frequented by bikers, called Mach III. They claim to be "Japan's first ostrich dish specialty store", serving ostrich curry and ostrich burgers...They have heaps of youtube videos of customers' bikes.

Didnt think they were ever going to ride just sit there with the blinkers on.Ploblem with petite rides is they have to lean so far over that its not comfortable in my mind.

I lived in Japan for 2 years. It's not uncommon to see keys in bikes and cars. Families will leave there babies in strollers outside the store. Women who walk by and see the baby crying will play with them until the parents come out. It's weird, but really cool!There is very little theft there. I left the keys in my bike all the time. Hell, even left it running once when I ran into a convenience store. It's a pretty cool culture....and an AWESOME place to ride. If you can escape the traffic! :laugh:

I found it 'disturbing', more than interesting......unfortunately, this novice rider is an accident waiting to happen! I hope for her sake (no, not the Japanese alcoholic beverage made with rice :laugh:) that the accident will be like herself....ie; petite! :whistle:

I lived in Japan for 2 years. It's not uncommon to see keys in bikes and cars. Families will leave there babies in strollers outside the store. Women who walk by and see the baby crying will play with them until the parents come out. It's weird, but really cool!There is very little theft there. I left the keys in my bike all the time. Hell, even left it running once when I ran into a convenience store. It's a pretty cool culture....and an AWESOME place to ride. If you can escape the traffic! :laugh:

I live in Ayase, stationed at NAF Atsugi. It was shocking to me when I first got here to see cars and bikes with the keys still in the ignition and no rider/driver around. You could leave your wallet, laptop and cell phone in the car with the windows down and your stuff will still be there when you return. I've seen a guy leave his wallet on the table at a restaurant, and the waitress literally ran that guy down to return it to him.

It's easy riding here and the scenery is fantastic, especially riding to Mt. Fuji. Legal lane-splitting :thumbsup:...gotta love it.

Back