PETA ads... holy smokes!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I think PETA is giving GoDaddy a run for the $$ on Superbowl ads..

gorgeous women :) what was the message?

Not sure if trading ones morals for a vegan diet is right but gotta hand it to them... eye catching video... :)

(some vids are not work safe) and I omitted the links to the vids on purpose, you want to see them, just google or go to the "holier than thou" PETA site

Last edited:
they want to do away with the ground hog and go with a mechanical one:laugh::rofl:

As I sit here, eating a Double Bacon Cheeseburger with a side of chicken wings, I cant help but think they really ARE making a diffenence:laugh:

Michael Vick has special thoughts about PETA??? I don't know...but if anyone tried to hurt my Maxi-moo-moo...it would be a fight to the death:laugh:2hip

JMO:
I think the organization PETA at one time had an opinion, a direction and a message that may have been somewhat beneficial.
They have however, like most over zealous crusaders, passed their useful life, and now are what I describe as totally off course, to the point of being toxic.
They have become as bad as what they are fighting.
They have lost their focus and direction and now are just self serving.
I can understand the vegetarian point (I was one for 15 years for health reasons).
I am also a hunter.
I believe in the ethical treatment of animals.
I like women, and think the female form is very beautiful.
I watched the ads and the whole aura of their message, and how they are marketing their vision is in bad taste, and disgusting.
They make me want to puke.

puke[1].gif

No animals were harmed in the making of this thread, except the ones on my BBQ Grill:whistle:

heck I thought we were doing good eating cows.... you have any idea how much greenhouse gas those 4 legged lawn mowers produce in a day?

And as Robot might agree with, I bet in some parallel universe, cows eat people... if we stopped? the balance would be lost and the end would come....

Last edited:
heck I thought we were doing good eating cows.... you have any idea how much greenhouse gas those 4 legged lawn mowers produce in a day?

And as Robot might agree with, I bet in some parallel universe, cows eat people... if we stopped? the balance would be lost and the end would come....

Correct, Many Worlds theory says, all possibilities exist "somewhere". Remember the show "Sliders"

Beware the Cows, they just pretend to be "dumb" animals:whistle:

But they can be soooooooo, tasty, now I'm Hungry, darn all this talk!:laugh:

While we were stationed in Norfolk, VA I worked for the Eastern Virginia Medical School in the Dept. of Research, Division of Animal Resources. They do a lot of wonderful research in many fields at that instititution. In fact the world's first ever invitro-baby was born there.

Now to the PETA part. PETA's Headquarters was across the street (Front Street along the waterfront). Every morning I walked into the building wearing my leather shoes, belt, and carrying my leather purse. I had no less than four different scan cards, pin numbers for push pads, and a ring of master keys that made me feel like a building superintendent. I was SO HAPPY when it snowed/iced and it was too cold for them to be out there protesting.

To make it worse Norfolk Naval Base is the largest Naval Base in the U.S. and was right down the road. PETA claims that the Navy's sonar affects the whales. One group of "activistis" someone got access to the base and poured red paint on one of our US warships. They had a sledgehammer, but I believe were taken into custody before it escalated that far. It was all over WAVY News back then.

I am no fan of PETA. We would get weekly security bulletins of what to watch out for, and the latest celebs endorsing PETA. The Baldwins were big PETA supporters until their mother was diagnosed with cancer.
Okay - off my soapbox.

Has anyone ever actualy seen a good looking vegan? They all look pasty and malnurished. Almost like one step away from stavation... Man did not become the most deadly apex preadtor to eat a salad..

Now bring me my steak and as a sauce I wil use the blood of a vegan, and a side of roast duck

Alyssa Milano is a Vegan...... just sayin' :poke:

I also see that Weird Al is a vegan.....that seems so contrary to his stage persona.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
As stated above, they have outlived their usefulness. If people want to be vegetarians or vegans, that's cool, I don't want to. I believe in the ethical treatment of animals, people that are cruel should be punished severely. It is our responsibility to care for those that depend on us for it, this includes animals. Treating them fairly and ethically does not mean we cannot raise and slaughter them for our sustenance and comfort, it just means we must do it in a certain way. I have a problem with keeping them overly confined, pumping them full of steroids, and killing them in such a way as to hurt them prior to death. Also take issue with the waste of their remains. If it can be used, it should be.

gods_creatures.jpg

Back