Personal Best 1/4mi time!!

lzbrown

Registered
I'm 210 suited, 17psi pump gas, 6 over arm, stock clutch. Left lane

IMAG0869.jpg

2012-06-08_15-07-18-1.jpg

if that is what you want out of the bike that is awsome....get more laps out of it. did it feel faster than other passes? or did the slip shock you?

I have the hd springs and case saver. I ran a bunch of 8.70's and had one 173mph pass but they didn't feel that much faster. I will try 25psi in 5th n 6th

It's not that bad, stock clutch and 6 over arm, I'm doin what I can do, ya digg!!

what gearing are you running .....i was told stay with the stock gearing but my bike feels sluggish out the hole and the mph is low ...just 10lbs of boost thou

hay guys im leaving around 6500 rpm i have 17/40 gearing my mph is 149...ish thats way low do yall thank the low rpm on lunch has alot to do with it im abuut 200lbs bike made 270 on 8lbs i have stud,rods,65lbs springs 9to5 pistons.. its a well built motor . just dont know why the mph so low ....when i had the stock pistons the bike went faster...so do yall thank leaving around 8500 will help ....also its about 7.5 over but i can go back to 10''

hay guys im leaving around 6500 rpm i have 17/40 gearing my mph is 149...ish thats way low do yall thank the low rpm on lunch has alot to do with it im abuut 200lbs bike made 270 on 8lbs i have stud,rods,65lbs springs 9to5 pistons.. its a well built motor . just dont know why the mph so low ....when i had the stock pistons the bike went faster...so do yall thank leaving around 8500 will help ....also its about 7.5 over but i can go back to 10''

How about starting a new thread with your question rather then jacking this one:whistle:

How about starting a new thread with your question rather then jacking this one:whistle:
sorry,,,, i thought hayabusa.org was a friendly place and a place you could ask for help..(LANKEEYANKEE) I GUESS I WAS WRONG..maybe i should have asked lzbrown .... great time lzbrown i bet you will get faster....

It is a friendly place with lots of knowledge. I suggested you start a new thread rather then jacking LZ's about your setup. Do you know what kind of cluster fuk this place would be if people just started new topics in one thread? Thats the reason for a thread in the proper category so people that have interest and go and read certain threads. People are reading about LZ's not your issue. Heres an idea...Start a new thread, Need advice on my launch RPM.
Didnt know your lil feelings got hurt so easily weasaly I will try and power coat my wording with you on second thought naah..

didnt hurt my feelings ...i think lzbrown time is great and the 60' too ...so thats why i asked him ...and you are jacking this thread with comments like that ......if you dont have anything good to say just dont say anything.... NOW THAT'S GOOD ADVICE:laugh::laugh:

It's cool fellas, we can play nice. I have a really big turbo and i try to leave in boost which for me is 8000rpm. I try to keep it there as I launch, not letting the rpms drop ANY, then let er rip. I try to be at full throttle by the tree, but my brain won't tell my arm to do so, yet. Idk where your boost is so I can't tell you where to launch, just wherever rpm you choose, keep it there and don't let em drop as you take off.

I leave on spring pressure which is 7 psi, I think. My shock is completely stock and untouched, which reminds me...

yea I wud get the shock revalved. it could shave a .10th off ur 60 easily and put u near the 8.40 zone or better possibly. have u tried removing the mirrors?

The mirrors don't bother me, I ride the bike daily and ride it to the track (not anymore, just lazy) so I'm just use to having them on. I'm waiting until I get a longer swingarm before I revalve. My arm now is 6 over but with the 46 sprocket on the back, the wheel is moved up slightly. I've got some plans for the winter tho.

Back