Persistent Cough....

GNBRETT

Registered
So I had the flu that ended about a week ago but I can't shake this cough. just a constant itch in my throat smh. anyone have any idea why or wat to do for it? screwing with my appetite as well which is fukn with a training routine. I'm open to any suggestions....

tea with honey in it....that usually does the trick for me.

tea with honey in it....that usually does the trick for me.

Old Spanish trick eh? :laugh:

Wife has been coughing for a few weeks now. In fact she woke up a couple weeks ago at 4:30 am unable to breathe and blue faced. Her eyes were about to pop out of her heading and she was gasping. It was one of if not the most scary things I've ever encountered. I had to give her mouth to mouth until ems showed up, daughter called 911. Over the last couple weeks she has gone to the dr several times and they have finally diagnosed her with chronic bronchitis. So now she is using Advair which seems to be helping.
Brett you may be developing same thing?

could possibly be congestive heart failure too buddy get checked out

yea Saiid I'm starting to think ur right. gonna go to doc on Monday. geez sorry to hear about the wife! that must scared the shiit outta ya smh. thanx

Old Spanish trick eh? :laugh:

Wife has been coughing for a few weeks now. In fact she woke up a couple weeks ago at 4:30 am unable to breathe and blue faced. Her eyes were about to pop out of her heading and she was gasping. It was one of if not the most scary things I've ever encountered. I had to give her mouth to mouth until ems showed up, daughter called 911. Over the last couple weeks she has gone to the dr several times and they have finally diagnosed her with chronic bronchitis. So now she is using Advair which seems to be helping.
Brett you may be developing same thing?

yea Saiid I'm starting to think ur right. gonna go to doc on Monday. geez sorry to hear about the wife! that must scared the shiit outta ya smh. thanx

You have no idea unless you've been thru similar.
I was sound asleep and got woken by her slapping me.
As I came round and turned the light on it slowly soaked in as I thought it was bad dream or something.
Daughter heard her gasping as well. At first I froze and didn't know what to do? Then it dawned on me to give her mouth to mouth as daughter was already calling 911. By the time they came she was on the floor with me over her blowing into her mouth. Dude it sucked! Like her airway swole shut or something?

omg can't imagine. guess thats why we shud all be up to speed with our CPR cause its changed significantly over the years. well I'm glad it all worked out. had a friend die last year from an asthma attack. 43 yrs old.... smh scary shiit not being able to breath.

You have no idea unless you've been thru similar.
I was sound asleep and got woken by her slapping me.
As I came round and turned the light on it slowly soaked in as I thought it was bad dream or something.
Daughter heard her gasping as well. At first I froze and didn't know what to do? Then it dawned on me to give her mouth to mouth as daughter was already calling 911. By the time they came she was on the floor with me over her blowing into her mouth. Dude it sucked! Like her airway swole shut or something?

Back