Perhaps We Need To Start A Gen 3 Thread *

Keep in mind this was posted on April 1 !

And they posted up a photo of a Gen 1 Hayabusa ~ just hope we still have a Hayabusa next year *

suzuki-hayabusa-orange.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/gave-up-riding-and-sold-my-busa.194007/

And PirateDiverJeff put one over on us ~^~ thinking he was giving up riding all together *

I am going to call 4/1 on that one .

There are so many technical issues involved
that would make that impractical .

It is wrong @ 0:20 mark & again a minute later ~ this kook does not know a 2000 Gen 1 from a 2008 Gen 2 *

How about the past few years with only Bold New Graphics *

With the EICMA show still 6 months away, the gen3 Hayabusa trail seems to have gone cold all of a sudden. Perfect time for more speculation!

Ducati last week announced that by 2020 they will implement some sort of dual radar system. At first glimpse this is all about safety, but it does move closer to a solution for something I have pondered on here more than a few times; Intelligent cruise control. I have been riding with a NEP throttle lock for the better part of 3 decades now. It's simple, functional, weatherproof and durable. But honestly it's time for something new. This is not new tech, just late in the Moto game as it were. I haven't really driven any brand new cars with this feature, but it is the single feature I could not love without on my current (2008 Infiniti M45S) car, and something I will have on my future vehicles 2 or 4 wheeled. Suzuki are you listening?

https://rideapart.com/articles/ducati-laser-radar-rider-assist-system

I think adaptive cruise would be difficult on a manual. It is awesome on a car. My wife has it on her new Subaru and I drove it to Detroit without ever hitting the gas pedal! really relaxing and safe. That said don't see it on a motorcycle platform unless it was radically different (automatic trans).

I think adaptive cruise would be difficult on a manual. It is awesome on a car. My wife has it on her new Subaru and I drove it to Detroit without ever hitting the gas pedal! really relaxing and safe. That said don't see it on a motorcycle platform unless it was radically different (automatic trans).
The adaptive cruise works just fine in manual mode on my car, you can even swap back and forth and shift up and down while driving. I tested it tonight on the way home! :D Should be no sweat on a modern bike with a nice quick-shifter to sweeten the pot.

And now for something new, again... Yet another "Worlds most powerful Motorcycle" claimant. Although honestly this thing looks pretty sweet if I'm being honest. 2.0 liter V8, 334hp and 242kgs! Come on Suzuki I am getting tired of this!

My current Gen III Busa is a 2014 CB1100 and a 2018 Street Triple. I'm down to the fact that they don't make one bike that does it all. With my luck Suzuki will eventually hit a home run with a true Gen 3 and I'll be in my standard mode of buy high and sell low moving scooters around in the garage...

My current Gen III Hayabusa
is a 2014 CB 1100 and a 2018 Street Triple.

I'm down to the fact that they don't make one bike that does it all .

With my luck Suzuki will eventually hit a home run
with a true Gen 3 and I'll be in my standard mode of
buy high and sell low moving scooters around in the garage . . .

Appears that they have added MotoGP style winglets ~ no need to have a 1441 cc Hayabusa with a turbo *

Said nobody on this forum ever ~ unless they are looking for mileage *

Last edited:
Back