Perhaps We Need To Start A Gen 3 Thread *

Well unfortunately I suppose I guessed it! Not super exciting but should be a great bike. Here's a few thoughts:
View attachment 1578082
Having just spoken to Suzuki New Zealand,this appears the most likely as to what the next generation will look like as it's listed as a 2019 release.still no definitive answer to engine size /configuration,although traction control/variable valve timing/ increased size in fuel injectors are listed.

Having just spoken to Suzuki New Zealand,this appears the most likely as to what the next generation will look like as it's listed as a 2019 release.still no definitive answer to engine size /configuration,although traction control/variable valve timing/ increased size in fuel injectors are listed.
Listed where? We need facts and data. :beerchug:

Suzuki can raid the GSX-R1000 parts bin all day long if they want, I just hope they leave the gas tank in there... it always looks to me like someone has slammed their junk into it. :p

Untitled.jpeg

Suzuki can raid the GSX-R1000 parts bin all day long if they want, I just hope they leave the gas tank in there... it always looks to me like someone has slammed their junk into it. :p

View attachment 1578359
LOL , now that is classic . I smacked my family jewels into my '86 GSXR tank ... I can tell you the indent was not nearly as neat !! :bowdown:

Back