Perhaps We Need To Start A Gen 3 Thread *

I really really like that new anniversary gsxr1000 too! I just sold my rc51. Is it time for a new modern sport bike? :cool:
not selling the busa as that is my 2up sport bike.
So does anybody know if suzuki is known to wait late in the year to announce a new model updated bike? If their putting up 2021 models on their site now but no 2021 hayabusas then that makes me think this is it, or, they still have lots of 2020s not sold?
I'm not very knowledgeable on this stuff obviously...just anxious lol

I really really like that new anniversary gsxr1000 too! I just sold my rc51. Is it time for a new modern sport bike? :cool:
not selling the busa as that is my 2up sport bike.
So does anybody know if suzuki is known to wait late in the year to announce a new model updated bike? If their putting up 2021 models on their site now but no 2021 hayabusas then that makes me think this is it, or, they still have lots of 2020s not sold?
I'm not very knowledgeable on this stuff obviously...just anxious lol

Suzuki like all the other manufacturers normally crow about upcoming new models in advance....so far we've heard nothing....if there was a new Hayabusa coming out, someone would have leaked it by now as it would have to be on the test track..

Add in the Tsunami they had a while back and the pandemic and I figure anything new will be delayed.

The All New Suzuki Hayabusa 2021-All New Turbocharged All Details | Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 | Hayabusa - YouTube

If you look at the pictures of the proposed "Gen 3" in this video (and many others), you will note the bike depicted has gen 1 foot peg brackets...it also has the old style brake and clutch reservoirs...really? I think Suzuki would update the reservoirs and MCs if for nothing else to be lighter.

Only time will tell if we get another run at a Gen 3 Hayabusa...I for one won't be holding my breath.

HI. There is not one bike there that I would want. I do have an idea for a Gen 3 busa they can make it battery powered with a lawnmower so you can cut your grass and then go for a bike ride.

Did they say something? I was focused on the track footage. Man I want to ride.

IMG_2363.jpg

I wander out to my garage and uncover the Bumblebee and sit there looking it over...before too long, I'm going to strip it down to do a deep detailed cleaning.

I'm not going to bother to do any more mods so that part of the bike is finished thankfully.

Back