Performance Question

blackbullet

Registered
I just stepped up from a 1000 GSX-R to a hayabusa and was wondering about what the best exhaust was? Im sure this question has been asked ten thousand times but I want to know what to get for sure before i spend money. I had the m4 shorty on my gsx-r and it was really loud. I was looking at other posts on here and I've seen a lot of reviews about a lot of different exhausts. On the shorty pipes, is there really any gain on horsepower or is it all about the sound...because i think they sound really good. Im not looking to buy the most expensive exhaust, but I want something that will give me power but also sound good....any suggestions would be great. Thanks

alright, it doesnt have to be a shorty pipe but i really like how some of them sound idling, but i dont think they were the brocks brand that i heard. but i also read that they dont add power if you have shorty pipes so i was just curious

I guess I should also mentino that i have an 09 model, i dunno if certain brands are better for that or not..but figured i would mention it

are the boz exhaust any good? ive heard good and bad about them but they sound really good in my opinion and i was just curious if people had good luck with them or not

Back