Performance Machine wheels

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking of getting a set of the "Torque" style PM wheels for my Busa.
Anyone familiar with these wheels? Are they heavier than stock? I like the looks, but if it's gonna make my Busa handle like a tank then i might forget about it.

What do they look like?

post_12_02805_post_6_21163_post_12_60581_NoPics.gif

I'm the proud owner of a set of the Torque series with polished wave rotors. The only thing is the front wheel s back ordered till mid November.

Either way, i can't wait till they get here. Woohoo!
firedevil.gif
super.gif

If they're chrome, they've got to be heavier, but not much. Unless your really doing twisties you probably never know the difference or just a little bit in slow turning (but I doubt it) ! If you like'em, Go For'em  
super.gif

I seen that same style on a GSXR1000 last time I was up in Tucson, look very nice. I asked the sales guy about them, and they claimed they are only slightly lighter overall than stock, but as with many wheels, the majority of the weight it centered closely around the hub. That keeps the gyroscopic effect to a minimum. Definately post pics once they arrive and you get them on. I'd like to see them on a Busa.

had a set of pm chicanes on my zx11. polished not chrome, didnt notice any difference in handling just a real pain to keep them nice and shiny

My buddy just put them on his '05 they look awsome with the blue and gray color. With matching rotors just slightly more then stock. He had his '05 w/stock & w/pm on the dragstrip this summer he said the "pm felt better then stock. I have PM Roullettes on my '00 and they look sweet but are heavy. I like the firmness exspecilly with city potholes. I'm thinking about switching to torque's
race.gif

MY_NEW_BIKE_002.jpgsmall.jpg

Back