Performance bikes magazine hayabusa stock engine 203,5mph and acceleration numbers

larra

Registered
Bikes Magazine Suzuki GSX1300R 203.5 mph - YouTube[/url]
Looks like with a full exhaust a a tune we still might have the fastest bike
even against similarly modified competition:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Performance bikes magazine hayabusa stock engine 203,5mph and acceleration number

and some ecu work. notice the tach sitting at 11500 and not hitting the soft limiter. Fast bike for sure.

Re: Performance bikes magazine hayabusa stock engine 203,5mph and acceleration number

11,500 shouldn't be hitting the limiter, because when i had mine mapped with same 4:1 akra
my tacho was reading 600 revs on the fast side when on calibrated rollers and ecu editor, so he's probably just getting close to 11k

i,ve had my limiter extended to 11,600 and i have seen 12k without cut-in

i've got this mag i'll scan some page later.

i know he used 190/55 tyre and removed rear licence plate and mirror to reduce the drag.

page 1.jpg

page 3.jpg

here's page 2

pity it wasn't a black n red, he might have touched 205mph:laugh:

page1.jpg

Well, several members did this and better back in 2008 / 2009 :laugh:

they must have been on the stealth black versions :thumbsup:

Blue/Black/Gold checking in for that CLUB! :laugh:

Does it say how long total track length was?

I'll have to go pick up an issue...

Notice the 0-180 time of 15.62 that makes it a full second quicker than Bugatti veyron and way quicker than any stock bike

Some bone head took an orange and black over Russia and I hear the shock wave did alot of damage. :rulez: No full speed on the orange around alot of people.

Notice the 0-180 time of 15.62 that makes it a full second quicker than Bugatti veyron and way quicker than any stock bike

Apples to Oranges there. Veyron also weighs almost 4200lbs and pulls as hard passing 180 as it did getting there, for about another 87mph. :laugh:

Rollin I find myself staring at your avatar?

:)

Bruntingthorpe is an ex RAF and USAF base in England total length 9,842 feet = 1.86 miles, so it should be good for 1.3/1.4 miles

Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What was distance to speed in the article?

That is where things get interesting. The numbers we run are in 1-mile so other than them going 200+ it's hard to compare. If you look at the Loring speeds which is 1.5-mile Bob and a few others went 210-213mph on stock engine Gen-II's. The bikes really run good on the top end.. :beerchug:

Apples to Oranges there. Veyron also weighs almost 4200lbs and pulls as hard passing 180 as it did getting there, for about another 87mph. :laugh:

Your avatar is just F'n hilarious! Love it!

Heck Ya!!!!!!!!!! Busa is a BEAST!!

Back