People Say, "A Busa Won't Turn"..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Well, we're fixin' to find out.:laugh:

You're normal, mild mannered Busa..

Busa9-20-09002.jpg

Busa9-20-09005.jpg

And it's new alter ego, the track bike..

Busa9-20-09011.jpg

Busa9-20-09010.jpg

Busa9-20-09008.jpg

Going to Heartland Park (Topeka KS) tomorrow for mine and the fat girl's first track day. Supposed to start raining toward the late morning, but hopefully we can get in a couple, maybe 3, dry sessions before it starts.
This is something I've been wanting to do for years, and I'm finally going to get to.
Yes, life is good sometimes.:bounce:

Last edited:
Take your time to get to know the track...you should be able to see the complete track in your mind...EVERY corner and the right line, before you push the pace too hard.

Also, unless you are using tire warmers...give your tires plenty of time to warm up each and every session. Two laps at a moderate pace is a good starting point, then gradually pick up the pace.

Grip it, rip it, repeat:beerchug: I wanna run mine on a track soon. Good luck, and post pics:rulez:

Buy yourself a pistol on your way home cause you will be robbing convience stores to pay for your new addiction!

Enjoy yourself but don't try to do to much on your first day!

We expect a comprehensive report on your experience! Have a bunch of fun. Raydog

I'm taking the still camera and the GoPro along, hopefully get some good material with both.:thumbsup:
Just got back from loading the bikes (4 of us going). Need to get the rest of my stuff together so IU won't have to think much in the early AM. Gotta hit the road at 4:00AM to make it there for 8:00AM tech inspection. Just hope the rain holds off for a while.:please:

Have fun, you will be hooked, it is a blast.

What are you running for PSI in those 16's?

I run mine @ 30 psi cold on a hot day and they worked extremely well.

Back