People on scooters

Nope. Don't like drunks much less those on the public roads. Don't want to give them the impression that I think they are "Cool".

I always wave a pogo stick riders also.
smile.gif

Chris

I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TO MANY TIMES, ESPECIALLY FROM THE "HARLEY" PEOPLE. FOR SOME REASON THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE "ABOVE ALL". WHAT A JOKE! GENERALLY, I WILL RETURN THE WAVE OUT OF RESPECT, BUT I WILL NOT INITIATE IT.

I wave to everyone... and when they don't wave back (usually a very fat man with a beard and bandana) Not to profile you harley lovers I just laugh.:)

I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TO MANY TIMES, ESPECIALLY FROM THE "HARLEY" PEOPLE.  FOR SOME REASON THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE "ABOVE ALL".   WHAT A JOKE!   GENERALLY, I WILL RETURN THE WAVE OUT OF RESPECT,  BUT I WILL NOT INITIATE IT.
What he said. I use to wave at everyone but them harley fuggers wore me out. Sport, tour, or even a sport-tourer, I'll wave to em all except the harley's, most of the time you can tell the "metric cruisers" coming at you apart by the brightness of the headlight!
idea.gif

I wave, but only by accident because I couldn't see early enough that they were on scooters. Most of the time they don't know anything about the "wave".

I wave at scooters and metric cruisers because they usually wave back. I don't wave to Hardleys unless they wave first becuase most of them around here are jerks to sport/metric riders...

I'll give a return wave to anybody. I don't wave to scooters because I never see one out of town and usually don't do any waving in town. Too many distractions. Out on the road I'll wave to anybody. Harley, metric, sportbike, I don't care. If they want to be a jerk and ignore me that's their problem.
smile.gif

For the most part I do.  150cc or more and they can break any national speed limit so imo they are real motorcycles.

If it's an obvious liquorcycle I don't.  They're pretty easy to spot...dirt bag riding a ratty 50cc on his way to operate the tilt-a-whirl.
"on his way to operate the tilt-a-whirl..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes. I wave.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Always return a greeting. The new larger ones can almost fool you into thinking it's a sportbike coming, with the fairing and light designs they have now.

used to wave to all 2 wheelers but sick of the pompous jerks on Hardleys never waving back. So now its all 2 wheelers except hardleys.

Back