People on scooters

NCBusa2001

Registered
Nope. Don't like drunks much less those on the public roads. Don't want to give them the impression that I think they are "Cool".

I always wave a pogo stick riders also.
smile.gif

Chris

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TO MANY TIMES, ESPECIALLY FROM THE "HARLEY" PEOPLE. FOR SOME REASON THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE "ABOVE ALL". WHAT A JOKE! GENERALLY, I WILL RETURN THE WAVE OUT OF RESPECT, BUT I WILL NOT INITIATE IT.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I wave to everyone... and when they don't wave back (usually a very fat man with a beard and bandana) Not to profile you harley lovers I just laugh.:)

Speedfreak391

Donating Member
Registered
I HAVE BEEN BURNED ONE TO MANY TIMES, ESPECIALLY FROM THE "HARLEY" PEOPLE.  FOR SOME REASON THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE "ABOVE ALL".   WHAT A JOKE!   GENERALLY, I WILL RETURN THE WAVE OUT OF RESPECT,  BUT I WILL NOT INITIATE IT.
What he said. I use to wave at everyone but them harley fuggers wore me out. Sport, tour, or even a sport-tourer, I'll wave to em all except the harley's, most of the time you can tell the "metric cruisers" coming at you apart by the brightness of the headlight!
idea.gif

soon2be

Donating Member
Registered
I wave, but only by accident because I couldn't see early enough that they were on scooters. Most of the time they don't know anything about the "wave".

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I wave at scooters and metric cruisers because they usually wave back. I don't wave to Hardleys unless they wave first becuase most of them around here are jerks to sport/metric riders...

qarnaj

Registered
I'll give a return wave to anybody. I don't wave to scooters because I never see one out of town and usually don't do any waving in town. Too many distractions. Out on the road I'll wave to anybody. Harley, metric, sportbike, I don't care. If they want to be a jerk and ignore me that's their problem.
smile.gif

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
For the most part I do.  150cc or more and they can break any national speed limit so imo they are real motorcycles.

If it's an obvious liquorcycle I don't.  They're pretty easy to spot...dirt bag riding a ratty 50cc on his way to operate the tilt-a-whirl.
"on his way to operate the tilt-a-whirl..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes. I wave.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bronc3

Registered
Always return a greeting. The new larger ones can almost fool you into thinking it's a sportbike coming, with the fairing and light designs they have now.

oldhat

Registered
used to wave to all 2 wheelers but sick of the pompous jerks on Hardleys never waving back. So now its all 2 wheelers except hardleys.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one litre Peter