People on scooters

BrianKesler

Registered
I was riding around today, and passed a guy on one of those little scooters. Normally they never wave, but this guy did. It kind of caught me off guard, so i didnt get to wave back until i was already passed him. I know the saying is "as long as your on two wheels", but does that include scooters? Do you guys wave?

yup all 2 wheeled get a low wave
tounge.gif

For the most part I do. 150cc or more and they can break any national speed limit so imo they are real motorcycles.

If it's an obvious liquorcycle I don't. They're pretty easy to spot...dirt bag riding a ratty 50cc on his way to operate the tilt-a-whirl.

I wave all the time.... usually never get a response from the harley riders.

People on scooters who have no helmet get no wave. Especially since they are riding along in 6 lane 45mph traffic...

I have nothing in common with them. I wonder if they look at me, and think that I need a helmet, but they dont...because....what??

However, I admit I have been fooled by the modern scooter's wide headlights and accidentally waved before I knew it was a scooter.

I wave to every one on 2 wheels. Yes, even the Harley riders. Once in a while the Harley dude doesn't wave back......depending on my mood, I might change the whole hand wave to a one finger wave.....:p

I wave to motorcycles (all kinds, even harleys), sometimes bicycles, NEVER to scooters... MAAAAYYBE once... by mistake... but I've never intentionally waved at a scooter. I don't like em. They suck! And they take up valuable motorcycle parking space at my university and scratch motorcycles in the process of parking!!! POS all the way!!!
mad.gif

I wave at all people on motorcycles, even the Harley guys. I guess its about half and half with those guys, some wave some dont.

I also wave. My daughter ask me why I waved when alot of the other bikers didnt, mostly cruisers and sometimes sportbikes, Told her no need to be rude even though they were.

Back