"People of Wal-Mart" Got a mission... Funny Stuff.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I'm thinking that I'm not the first to post this link here., People of Wal-Marx Website. But damn some of these are funny.

Now I was wondering if we've got enough folks here to make a "People of America" thread or something similar worthwhile.

Finding the weird, the extraordinary, the bizarre out there...

Only condition besides the standard Org rules would be YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE PHOTO.

What say you? Winter is coming, a lot of us have extra time on our hands.... How about a bizarre, weird, and strange thread? You take the photos, just make certain that it's truly strange. I'm thinking we could do "things" as well, if you've got a shot of something that leaves you with that WTF kinda feeling that would be good...

Here's a sample entry, and the included commentary from "People of wal-mart"
I bet this guy is wearing a condom just so everything is tight and snug….come to think of it, this guy kind of looks like a big condom but I don’t have the balls to tell him that.
Georgia

2551.jpg

Last edited:
OK I gotta post one more from "People OF Wal-Mart"... Just too damn funny.

But I think we can do better with our own weird and strange...

185.jpg

OK, I'm thinking that I'm not the first to post this link here., People of Wal-Marx Website. But damn some of these are funny.

Now I was wondering if we've got enough folks here to make a "People of America" thread or something similar worthwhile.

Finding the weird, the extraordinary, the bizarre out there...

Only condition besides the standard Org rules would be YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE PHOTO.

What say you? Winter is coming, a lot of us have extra time on our hands.... How about a bizarre, weird, and strange thread? You take the photos, just make certain that it's truly strange. I'm thinking we could do "things" as well, if you've got a shot of something that leaves you with that WTF kinda feeling that would be good...

Here's a sample entry, and the included commentary from "People of wal-mart"

great web-site, my wife is always asking why i won't go to wal-mart, now i can prove i can't keep up with the fashion trend these days:rofl:

Back