Peeping:  The "STUNNAH"

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
It was a beautiful day here...The phone rang off the hook...But "STUNNAH" could not play...I injured my back some how and it's giving me fits...Well anyway I did leave the house and was able to get one shot before the battery went dead...

I'm on the right behind that slow ass 12, that's Big Bill beside me A.K.A. "Triple P"....

Mvc_024s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see I don't have my swoll on due to my recent injury...But the "STUNNAH" can still represent...
muscle.gif

haha,, just like I always imagined (not that I'm really daydreaming or anything) the stunnah would look.

remind me not to be haulin' tail thru Jackson TN.

ThinkerThere was an open gym last night for unaffiliated players. I actually held my own, but my back stiffened up right afterwards, and today I can hardly walk. I just don't know if my body can do it anymore.

IT SUCKS TO GET OLD! [/QUOTE]

StunnahYou know you just can't take playing for granted now you actually have to prepare...You need to stretch those muscle groups that you haven't used for that sport in awhile...Once you do that you should be O.K...I gave up basketball because of knee injures and have not made an attempt to return to that sport and want...Stretching, stretching and more stretching is what the doctor ordered... [/QUOTE]

This would be a bit amusing had I not freaking re-injured my back Christmas Day screwing around with the woman's luggage. So instead of funny, lets call it a coincidence.

Still say it sucks getting old. Rest, muscle relaxers and yes, stretching.

Thinker

Nice to finally see the Stunnah!

Hope your back gets better quick.

Nice pic #1 Stunnah!! And might I say about time dammit!!!!!! You wouldn't be having back problems if you weren't doing all that wildass freaky circus sex stuff... cool it down a little playa and you'll be awiight!!!
devil.gif

Holla.....

LoBusa

ThinkerThere was an open gym last night for unaffiliated players. I actually held my own, but my back stiffened up right afterwards, and today I can hardly walk. I just don't know if my body can do it anymore.

IT SUCKS TO GET OLD!

StunnahYou know you just can't take playing for granted now you actually have to prepare...You need to stretch those muscle groups that you haven't used for that sport in awhile...Once you do that you should be O.K...I gave up basketball because of knee injures and have not made an attempt to return to that sport and want...Stretching, stretching and more stretching is what the doctor ordered... [/QUOTE]

This would be a bit amusing had I not freaking re-injured my back Christmas Day screwing around with the woman's luggage. So instead of funny, lets call it a coincidence.

Still say it sucks getting old. Rest, muscle relaxers and yes, stretching.

Thinker[/QUOTE]
Thinker,

Let's call it even...
wink.gif

STUNNAH

Damn Stunnah,

Nice to finally meet ya homey. Take care of that back and give the ladies a break. Keep ya head up!

Brian

StunnahThinker,

Let's call it even... [/QUOTE]

You know its all good! Long as you get your swoll on for the Summer.

Take care.

yea, couldnt sleep, too many fireworks goin off.
mad.gif

its all good tho and I stayed home - out of trouble. first time. first time I was the sober one at the big family xmas party too. things change, and I'm cool with that.
glare.gif

yea, couldnt sleep, too many fireworks goin off.
mad.gif

its all good tho and I stayed home - out of trouble. first time. first time I was the sober one at the big family xmas party too. things change, and I'm cool with that.  
glare.gif
That's cool and all is good...
muscle.gif

Back