Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (non-political)

roadthing

Warren D. is my co-pilot
Donating Member
Registered
In an age where history tends to be forgotten, and our public memory seems short as we deal with the present: Please join me in taking a moment to remember those brave 2,402 who paid the ultimate price for our nation's freedom on December 7th, 1941.

Thank you to "The Greatest Generation" for answering the call.

Last edited by a moderator:
In an age where history tends to be forgotten, and our public memory seems short as we deal with the present: Please join me in taking a moment to remember those brave 2,402 who paid the ultimate price for our nation's freedom on December 7th, 1941.

:thumbsup:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for the reminder Brother :beerchug:

12/7/1941 a day to remember Attack on Pearl Harbor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My great-Uncle passed away in this cowardly attack. My great-grandmother mourned his death until the day she died (age 99 years, 11 months) two years ago.

Lost but never forgotten... Thank you for this thread. I wasn't around then but to all that served and serving now thank you my brother and sisters. A day that should never even be thought about being left out of the history books. I say..

In an age where history tends to be forgotten, and our public memory seems short as we deal with the present: Please join me in taking a moment to remember those brave 2,402 who paid the ultimate price for our nation's freedom on December 7th, 1942.

Thanks to all of those who made the ultimate sacrifice !:please:

In an age where history tends to be forgotten, and our public memory seems short as we deal with the present: Please join me in taking a moment to remember those brave 2,402 who paid the ultimate price for our nation's freedom on December 7th, 1942.

My apologies, fellow ORGsters, I have made an extremely embarrassing error ( I am old enough to know better). The correct year is 1941.

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day to remember.

MODS: Please feel free to correct the year in subject of this thread accordingly! [BusaWhippped] Done

My apologies, fellow ORGsters, I have made an extremely embarrassing error ( I am old enough to know better). The correct year is 1941.

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day to remember.

I knew what year it was Bro...I even posted the correct date above in my other post.

It's the thought that counts, Thank You for the thread :beerchug:

I knew what year it was Bro...I even posted the correct date above in my other post.

It's the thought that counts, Thank You for the thread :beerchug:

Thank you kindly. When I read your reply, I banged my head against my desk. I had the honor of working with a Pearl Harbor survivor, and I really feel like I let him down personally with that error.

And there's no need to thank me.

If you ever have the opportunity, make time; it is worth the trip. We can only see what these people lived. We should all be greatful.

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

Thanks for the reminder and an even bigger thanks to all the Vets out there that have fought for our freedom, especially in Pearl Harbor. :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Back