PCV to WRT / ECU Map converter!

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I completely revamped the converter because I didn't like how it functioned. Attached is my new version which gives much more resolution and full map coverage with TPS and RPM that actually match Woolich. I also used this as a base to make converters for other bikes, so I have converters available for the 2017-present GSX-R1000R, 2009-present Yamaha VMAX, and 2019-present Kawasaki ZX-6R (should also work for 2013-2018 636). Hope this helps! Here's some pics of the ZX-6R converter (which functions the same as the Hayabusa converter):
TPSV1.1.png

PC5V1.1.png

ConvertV1.1.png

FinalV1.1.png

Attachments

• PC5_to_WRT.zip
    61 KB · Views: 101
If anyone would like a converter made for any other bikes, let me know! Also, feel free to share this converter as needed. And if anyone has info on the original creator, I would like to give them credit. I put credits on the instructions page based on the person who started this thread and the file creator, but I have no other info for them or for anyone else who may have contributed.

Alright, here's version 1.2. This one now blends RPMs rather than stepping and possibly skipping some PC5 blocks like the older versions. Hope you guys enjoy! Here's some photos to show the differences in the conversion (using the same PC5 map) between version 1.1 (top) and 1.2 (bottom):
Busa Convert V1.1.png

Busa Convert V1.2.png

Back