PCIII USB Pump utility feature

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
I have tried about ten different ways to get this feature to function with my PCIII USB and it does not work. I followed the install instructions to the letter from the website and I get an error message when I try to connect my USB after the download that says "error connecting to powercommander, another device is already connected". So I go through the whole process after first connecting to the PCIII and I get an error from the accellerator pump utility saying "no powercommandder connected". Of course their technical assistance line is closed, any ideas anybody?

Anyone out there using this that might have some info?

Okay member Jay21112 jumped in and helped me with this and his instructions were great! Got it fixed almost immediately following his method! Thanks Jay. You rock. Anyone with a PCIII USB needs to try this feature.
super.gif

Okay, just got back from another ride and some more tweaking.  What this feature does is enables the PCIII to sense how aggressive you are being with the throttle and if you go past a certain percentage of increase in throttle opening (say 10%) past a steady throttle, it will add a predetermined amount more fuel and air to the system = more and smoother power from any given fixed throttle point depending on how you set it up.  This feature is amazing.  I have mine now set for 90% sensitivity, 10% throttle difference, giving 15% more fuel at that time.  The increase in useable pull from any rpm is terrific.  I am now easily and with just aggressive throttle application lofting the front tire in 1st and 2nd.  A good way to illustrate the advantage of doing this is:  I just came back from a twisty road ride.  When coming through the corner after hitting my apex, when I have a small amount of throttle applied it is just like always, then as soon as I start to stand the bike up and apply more throttle aggressively, it pulls like a fu$#ing demon!  My ability to leave darkies just increased.  I love it.  I wish that I had known about this before.  Hard throttle applications feel smoother too.  Just do it folks!  This is free midrange!  
super.gif

Back