PCIII USB map to PCIIIr. Could you Check my #'s?

crazy_mooh

Registered
I upload the map I got with the exhaust I bought from someone here. So, he sent me the map for PCIII USB but the one I have is PCIIIr. Another guy from here also converted the map for me and I uploaded it today but I don't know if everything is OK or not I don't know what all this numbers mean and if the fuel change and the duty Cycle OK like this or not. I have a videos of the software open, if you could take a look and see if it's right or I'm running lean or rich.

Thanks everyone at .org I got a lot of help from here and I still need more :bowdown:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
for the numbers thats on the table that is just showing the difference from stock, example. all 0's is original not changes, positive numbers are riching and negative numbers are leaning it from stock settings.. of course there is idle rpm/throttle posistion/ and umm i couldnt see the other

for the numbers thats on the table that is just showing the difference from stock, example. all 0's is original not changes, positive numbers are riching and negative numbers are leaning it from stock settings.. of course there is idle rpm/throttle posistion/ and umm i couldnt see the other

So if it's -1 while it's idle is it that ok or I have to fix that....

Back