PCIII USB Accelerator Pump Utility

boriqua_n_co

Registered
Hello all... I've been looking around and can't find any hepfull information regarding this Accelerator Pump Utility you can load into the PCIII USB. I just seem to read the information on the Power Commander website and cannot seem to understand it. If someone can explain that would be great. Also what is a good setting for the Hayabusa. It seems to me like it will make the bike faster but I don't know if I need it. Thanks in advance.

Johnny C - I was also considering the PC III USB Accelerator Pump. Can you expand a bit on your reply? Thanks in advance for sharing your expertise.

look it is free and you can turn it on or off so try it but the reason it was made was for the 600cc sprot bike for rolling off at 14K and then stabbing the throttle at 10K on the roadrace track.

Thanks for the reply, JC. Like you say, it can be enabled / disabled at will, so I'll give it a whirl (if NJ's weather ever moderates and dries out enough to get the bike out!). I'll post my impressions once I have had a chance to play around with it.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply, JC.  Like you say, it can be enabled / disabled at will, so I'll give it a whirl (if NJ's weather ever moderates and dries out enough to get the bike out!).  I'll post my impressions once I have had a chance to play around with it.

Thanks again!
just be careful because it will mess with the whole map, but it will go back if you disable it so small amount of pump at a time

I kinda noticed that . I loaded a yoshi full duplex exhaust with stock air filter map on my pc3 and it was running fine . I later enable the fuel pump but did put in any values just enabled it and now I get popping from the exhaust when I come off the gas sometimes. I gonna go get it dyno'd and get a custom map tomorrow .

Back