PC5 fuel maps...

Y2K81

Registered
Is there an online database or collection of PC5 maps other then what dynojet has available?.

Not that I'm aware of. Map sharing has dried up since flashing came into vogue. Your best bet would be to buy something from a tuner who will give you a map along with the purchase. Maybe consider buying Autotune (go for the Wideband2) from a good tuner and ask him to email you a map. They used to put their map right in the PC5 before shipping it. Just make sure it's a good tuner because otherwise you're likely to get a DJ map like I did when I bought my PC5.

The thing about maps is that the actual adjustments are only half the puzzle. You could come up with the same numbers or even a bit better for your unique engine and mods if you know how to use Autotune. It takes an experienced tuner to construct the AFR table. DJ's AFR tables are very conservative.

Not that I'm aware of. Map sharing has dried up since flashing came into vogue. Your best bet would be to buy something from a tuner who will give you a map along with the purchase. Maybe consider buying Autotune (go for the Wideband2) from a good tuner and ask him to email you a map. They used to put their map right in the PC5 before shipping it. Just make sure it's a good tuner because otherwise you're likely to get a DJ map like I did when I bought my PC5.

The thing about maps is that the actual adjustments are only half the puzzle. You could come up with the same numbers or even a bit better for your unique engine and mods if you know how to use Autotune. It takes an experienced tuner to construct the AFR table. DJ's AFR tables are very conservative.

Currently running the DJ 008 tune for the m4 4-2-1 full exhaust with my yoshi alpha. Its picked up a few hp. Just raped a gsxr1000 last week lol.

Back