PC3 vs PC3R

L4G4RT0

Registered
Hi there, I was yesterday at my suzuki dealer and on a middle of a conversation i asked him about the PC3, if it could fit my 2001 Hayabusa. I was surprised when he answered me that the PC3R was way much better than the PC3, and the he had bad results using the PC3 vs the PC3R... by the information i've been reading on the net I see no reason for having such an opinion... by it's words I'd understand that the PC3 is bad comparing with the PC3R... what can you tell me about it?...

tks

PC3r allows for ignition timing adjustment, PC3usb does not. That's the only difference, I believe.

pc3usb has a usb port so you can hook it up to a pc and an expansion port to hook up additional modules such as an ignition module. both use the same direct injector control. pc3r includes ignition control circuitry. pc3 direct injector control only. ask (and buy) from j. cheese.

So, I suppose that my Suzuki dealer is wrong when saying that the PC3R is the best one for the Busa... and that the PC3 isn't that good.
I'd buy from Johnny, but well, I'm on the other side of the ocean and the ##### taxes I have to pay from products coming from US are way too high...
sad.gif

eheh, when i say products from US i mean, products from any country from outside the European Community... so from China I'd pay taxes too. anyway i bought some "nutritional supplements" from a site there, and they were sent by "slow mail" and I got them tax-free... maybe i was lucky. in this kind of occasion it's really nice to buy products from the US, since you guys have much lower prices there
smile.gif

... but sticking to the subject, well maybe i'll buy a PC3® later, when I decide to install a full exhaust system. now it'd be a waste of time.

I could be wrong but I think a 2001 needs a PC2. PC3s are for 2002 and newer....could be wrong....I would definately make sure before buying.

I run a PC3 usb on my 01 blusa and haven't had any problems with it.

Back