PC3 Software download?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I bought a PC3 off a guy on SH.org, and he didn't send the Battery cord or CD to run the PC3 maps... I sent a message a few minutes ago, but is there a place to get the software to download? Also, does anyone have a map for an 05 with a Yosh Race pipe, K&N filter, and I think a smallbox mod?

All thats on the CD are the maps which you can get off Dynojets website, and the same install directions... though older actually, so no big loss...

Assuming this is the PC3 USB...

What battery cable did you mean, the power is drawn from the connections, and there is a single ground, that is a wire with eyelette on the end you connect to the battery...

All thats on the CD are the maps which you can get off Dynojets website, and the same install directions... though older actually, so no big loss...

Assuming this is the PC3 USB...

What battery cable did you mean, the power is drawn from the connections, and there is a single ground, that is a wire with eyelette on the end you connect to the battery...

Forgot to specify. It's the USB, need the 9v battery cord. I thought I needed the disc before plugging the PC3 in... Sorry guys, been 4 years since I had to mess with this stuff.

Got a laptop? How about rolling the bike in the house next to your desktop? :laugh: Hey, I've done that! :laugh:

Your pc connection will allow uploads/downloads while it's in place.

You can download the software and maps from the power commander site:
Dynojet Research Inc. Power Commander V

You can buy the 9volt plug on there for like 12 bucks, or you can go to radio shack and buy a 9v battery thing, and I'll take a picture of the one I bought from PC and you can just plug your positive and negative into the same holes on your power commander.

c750617b.jpg

That's so you can power the PC3 without the bike being turned on.

And without it even being plugged into the bike. You plug the 9v in, the PC powers up, plug it into your computer and load one of the generic maps on it, then plug it into your bike and you're good to go until you can get a custom map for it.

Back