pc3 not really necessary

craigntx

Registered
my pc3 was diagnosed bad, was bypassed.
my shop tells me i don't really need 1 with the mods i got (just a yoshi trs) and they can program my bike to work as it is, saving me over $300
is this correct?
thanks

If it's just bolts ons..nothing is needed.A full system,yes they can program it but it's not as good as a PC.Your choice.

I've got a BRAND NEW PCIIIusb never opened still in box that I will sell for $245 + shipping/handling....won it on a raffle here on the .Org...the unit I have on my '06 is only 8 months old, so I don't need it----would like to sell to a board member if anyone is interested

100_4924copy.jpg

(Johnnycheese @ Aug. 18 2007,18:44) I sell them for less and trust me after I map it you will not be saying it is okay without one
you couldn't pay ME to come up there after you acted like a dik when i first got here
guns.gif

Send your PCIII into DynoJet for repair. I know they have been good to work with in the past.

Key word here is NEED.

No a bike does not NEED the power commander. A specific map will make them run better. Many people have raved about the "Quasar" maps.... I unhooked a power commander containign a "Quasar custom map" last month at Deal's Gap and the owner was surprised what a difference the bike ran like.

the beginning of the second gear, all throttle wheelie on the bike that I "untuned"

100_2178.jpg

and IMHO...Johnnycheese is a good person...we all have bad days.

and as for programming your bike without the power commander....its called using a "yosh box". Place here used to charge $25 to do it. I personally wouldn't bother.

(craigntx @ Aug. 20 2007,10:42)
(Johnnycheese @ Aug. 18 2007,18:44) I sell them for less and trust me after I map it you will not be saying it is okay without one
you couldn't pay ME to come up there after you acted like a dik when i first got here
guns.gif
laugh.gif

Jeezusss!!!!
ices_rofl.gif

(craigntx @ Aug. 20 2007,12:42)
guns.gif
your loss not mine
zzwhip.gif

(craigntx @ Aug. 20 2007,13:42)
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

(Johnnycheese @ Aug. 20 2007,19:flamethrowing:)
guns.gif
your loss not mine
zzwhip.gif
Holy crap and you just had to spank him didn't cha
ices_rofl.gif

(Johnnycheese @ Aug. 20 2007,16:flamethrowing:)
guns.gif
your loss not mine
zzwhip.gif
hardly
no shortage of mechanics down here
no need to take a road trip to see a loud mouth

Back