pc3 map needed

nitro71455

Registered
Tring to help a buddy find a map for his PC3.

Gen 1 2003
Brocks sidewinder
Intake cam swap

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated..

Yes, they are annal about supplying their maps. You'd think their gold. If you didn't by directly through them it's hard to get a map. This is a used pipe, and hard to prove where it came from. They are giving us the run around. Not sure I'd buy a pipe from them after being run through the ringer like this.....

That's good info to know....... I heard great things about Brocks customer support but I always wondered if it was extended to used purchases. Glad I went with TiForce :whistle:

That's good info to know....... I heard great things about Brocks customer support but I always wondered if it was extended to used purchases. Glad I went with TiForce :whistle:

I understand what you mean, but you have to look at it like Brock's is protecting their investment. They've spent countless hours on the dyno with all the different bikes perfecting maps for their own brand of exhaust. So when the original purchaser buys the exhaust, the give them the map more as gift to help save them money from going straight to the local dyno tuner.

I don't know about you, but I would be hard pressed to just "give" someone my tuned dyno map that I paid $250-$300 bucks for.

This is true but they know people often buy sell and trade thier exhausts. If I spent $800 on a used brocks that still is a good amount of money and Im still using thier product and advertising for them. Its not like giving away a few maps to people is gonna send them in the poor house......... Not with the price they are charging for a set of BST's or a CT exhaust. Its all about doing good business and in return they would get the best form of advertising and thats word of mouth :whistle:

If you have a brocks pipe do this and they may get you a map.

Take a pic of the pipe on the bike with a piece of paper showing the days date, go on their site and buy the $25 map support transfer deal then email the picture to them. I would try to see if you can find last owner of the pipes name. You should be good then.

I had no problem when I boughten gen II that already had an Alien Head. I told them when I bought it and the name if the previous owner and I had my map via email the next day.

Back