PC2 Questions

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
What yosh settings are you useing now and how did you arrive to them, Dyno, suggested ones, seat of pants?

You must reset the ECM back to stock OEM settings before you install PCII, and calibrate your TPS before you install the PCII.

If you dont buy the Yosh box, I am interested.

the Dynojet fuel pressure regulator is for highly tuned GSXR750 race engines.......and the Busa flows more anyway in stock form :)

To any who've been using the PCII,

1.)Is is necc. to buy the pressure regulator to exact the best results from the commander?

2).If I have my bike set up with Yosh settings first, do I need the Yosh to re-set back to zero before I can use the PC2? (I think I've read that this is the case elsewhere on the board, but I just need to verify this before I pass up a chance to buy a Yosh box for $200).

3.)Also, does anyone have maps they are willing to share (for others to use as a starting point) for non-Micron pipes, or that account for air box mod? I need a little help on this one. Thanks.

mslater@agfc.state.ar.us

I'll find out what my Yosh box settings are this afternoon. I have a local shop guy now Dynoing/setting the FI on the bike after the installation of Yosh RS3 race duplex. The bike Dyno'd stock with 990 miles at 154. So far he's getting +7 horse with the Yoshi pipe and box. Since I need the Yoshi box, I'll buy it and set up my PC2 when it gets here with the Yosh pipe.

I've read a few posts here about adjusting TPS. Whats the recommended method?

Back