pc video capture gurus:

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
anybody know how i can use my computer's video capture card to play video games into the S-Video inputs scaled to full screen VGA? It works great with the WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER capture program but I can't play live full screen. the card is AverDVD EZMaker PCI. I have the latest drivers for it and my ATI 850 video card, and Winodws all patched up... can't find a proggy to playback live 'capture' at full screen. I tried VIRTUALDUB but it shows nothing. Anybody? Anybody? I was gonna guy a Video to VGA adapter, but realized I have that in a capture card already

thanks, give it a shot. I asked around too and nobody knew of anything that can do that. seemed simple to me. if I just need a modern card, I'll buy a converter instead

dunno, but silly question... did you up the resolution both on the pc itself, and from within the game, up the video settings?

I've been able to do this, though quality isn't always terrific at full screen

I can't cuz I have nothing to playback the live capture with - hence the problem
smile.gif
There's no way to alter video res on the game system, and no software to playback live feed from capture card to adjust. I'm ready to give up all hope on this project and buy a Video to VGA converter so teh S-Video will go strait to teh computer screen. that will look much tighter than S-video ever could but not near as clear as PC games. an ok trade off in my pea brain

B0007L71AO.01-A9B09ZK9BZJQ6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131726607 -->

Back