Pc Or Perhaps This Unit...

Why you don't just use ecueditor? With pc or that haltec device you just fool your stock ecu to do the tricks. With ecueditor you can tune directly your stock ecu and you don't need any aftermarket parts.

So PC and healtech are piggy back units.

Ecueditor turns our stock system into a standalone.. who knew.

It is not the hardware, it is the software. The Healtech tunes in increments of 500 rpm, old technology, a PC will tune in 250 rpm increments, twice the number of afr targets. Tuning an ecu on the dyno is a long, drawn out process that results in a less precise tune then what can be accomplished with a powercommander in one third of the time. I only have close to 18 years of dyno tuning time in with a variety of bikes and boxes, so don't listen to anything I say. I would use the ecu for rev limits, timing changes, secondary throttle mapping, injector balancing, etc., etc. There are a lot of good things you can do in the ecu, fuel tuning is not one of them, IMHO.
To the OP: keep in mind that most people making recommendations have not spent one minute tuning, and have never stepped into a dyno room at all. Always qualify your sources, ask questions. Please, any other actual tuner who has had more than six months dyno tuning, feel free to jump in with your opinions . . .

Well the original seller of this bike has a PC he bought but is currently looking for. Says he connected it and it didn't make any difference and the bike kinda ran about worse so he took it off and well now I'm waiting for him to go through boxes lol.

I only have knowledge from reading and researching so it's great to get new knowledge on the rpm points in tuning.

Only person I know in van is marbod from mspeed. He Dynod my 1100 yrs ago. He will become very acquainted with this bike over the next decade I'm sure

1999 busa which now after researching seems I can't do anything with it anyways lol. I have to install an 02-07 ecu now?

Back