pc map request

camaroguy72

Registered
does anyone have a map (mine runs pretty good on the one from the power commander website) that includes the yosh full exhaust (rs-3) , stock air filter, and PAIR mod?

You can contact Tech Support for PC, they sometimes have non standard maps they can send you. Best bet is to have it Dyno Tuned. Prices have went down, depending on where you're at.

If you're interested you can give the one I have try. It is for my 05, but my set-up isn't quite the same as yours. HMF full system 4-2-1 hi-mount, pair removal, airbox mod, and K&N filter for the PC3. Let me know - Erik

You can contact Tech Support for PC, they sometimes have non standard maps they can send you. Best bet is to have it Dyno Tuned. Prices have went down, depending on where you're at.

I don't know of any places around me I would trust going to... there are 2 dealers who have dynojet stations around here.. 1 is a harley dealer and 1 is an aprilia dealer. I spoke to the guys and didn't get the warm fuzzy on them. Need to find a shop with references around savannah, ga or wait until i can travel somewhere and get some time on a weekend.

If you're interested you can give the one I have try. It is for my 05, but my set-up isn't quite the same as yours. HMF full system 4-2-1 hi-mount, pair removal, airbox mod, and K&N filter for the PC3. Let me know - Erik

Will let ya know, might take Ghost23's suggestion and contact PC direct first. thanks!

PC3 ? If so ping me next week and I'll dig up the one I from my bike before the more extensive mods.

does anyone have a map (mine runs pretty good on the one from the power commander website) that includes the yosh full exhaust (rs-3) , stock air filter, and PAIR mod?

I have a map for that set up for a GEN1. PM me with your email address and whether you need it for a PCIII or a PCV and I'll send it over.

Back