Pc iii

Remove the seat.
Disconnect the battery ground.
Open the trunk.
Mount the PC3.
Lift the tank.
Route the wires from the back to the tank.
Unplug the lower injectors.
Tap the power wire to the right of the #4 injector.
Hook the battery back up.
Turn on the key.
Start it up and verify that the PC3 is functioning.

You're done.

I have a PC3 for sale if you want one cheaper than buying new.

I bought one new but wanted to know if I need to get someone to put it one or if it was simple enough to install myself. Looks like it is pretty straightforward.

In the directions that came with it, they don't give an exact location of the O2 sensor. Will it be easy to locate once I remove the right fairing?

The 02 sensor is located in the headers, just before the CAT on the right side of the bike. You can leave it plugged in, but leave everything on the map at 0 for all positions below 80%. Then tune 80-100% on a dyno. That will give the ECU the ability to make changes on the fly for street riding. It will try to keep the AFR around 14:1.

The 02 sensor is located in the headers, just before the CAT on the right side of the bike. You can leave it plugged in, but leave everything on the map at 0 for all positions below 80%. Then tune 80-100% on a dyno. That will give the ECU the ability to make changes on the fly for street riding. It will try to keep the AFR around 14:1.

???

Above my current knowledge but thanks. I was trying to save $90 for the install. I can use that to help pay for the dyno.

what do you expect to gain with the PC install? $600 is a pile of cash to spend on a PC & dino tune to gain maybe one or two HP, if that?

TEKA box tune worked just as good for me and it's free with a dino tune from most tuners and it takes much less time on the dino.

Back