PC II help

casasnovas99

Registered
I have a PC II on my 2000 'busa and I've searched everywhere for a map to suit my needs. I have a full Akropovic exhaust and a K&N airfilter. I do not have the airbox mod. The map on the power commander site does have a map for my exhaust, but for a stock airfilter. Will setting this map create a noticable difference? Or does somebody have a well tuned map for this setup? Another question I have is, is that if I upgraded to a PC III, is it directly plug and play like my PC II? As in, all I would have to do is follow back the wire to the ECU and just easily switch out the power commanders? If so, how long of a job is it? Or is a PC III even worth it for my non complicated setup? ??? Help a fellow noob-brother out! Thanks!

pcIII should install just like the II. the only way to get a really good map is to take it to a tuner and let him put it on the dyno.

pcIII should install just like the II. the only way to get a really good map is to take it to a tuner and let him put it on the dyno.

incorrect!!!!:banghead:
The pc2 plugs into the ECU the usb plugs into the injector harness
the 2 needs to be mapped due to it fools sensors
you can download and pc2 map and try it , worse case is suxs and you try another one

Well, I would love to take my bike to a dyno, but I really don't have the money (spent it all on the 'busa!) The previous owner didn't know anything about his bike (really good for me since I paid cheap on some very expensive body parts :thumbsup:) But I just want the bike to run top-notch. Tomorrow, Ill connect it to my laptop and compare the map on it to dynojet's map. It will be the first time I will ever have used a PC, since I never installed one on my old bike. I hope they made it idiot proof, lol

hey, i have that same situation. i haven't hooked my laptop to the PC II. how did it turn out? what should i expect?

Well, I would love to take my bike to a dyno, but I really don't have the money (spent it all on the 'busa!) The previous owner didn't know anything about his bike (really good for me since I paid cheap on some very expensive body parts :thumbsup:) But I just want the bike to run top-notch. Tomorrow, Ill connect it to my laptop and compare the map on it to dynojet's map. It will be the first time I will ever have used a PC, since I never installed one on my old bike. I hope they made it idiot proof, lol

Hey,....PM me. I've got the PCll on my 01. I've got mine dialed in at 175hp and 50 MPG. :thumbsup:

Back