PC I, II, III

Warrior58d

Registered
Okay, I have read a lot of talk about a PC I, II, or III and have finally come to the conclusion that I have no idea nor can I glean an idea about what this is and it's killing me. so I ask you, what is it? Is it any good and what does it do for me. For follow on questions I would like to know if clutchless shifting is going to destroy my bike since it seems real easy to do on the Busa and what the heck is a power commander. I know these are all newbie questions but hey, that's what I am. Thanks for all the info

PC is power commander I, II & III What year is your busa?
The power commander will remap your fuel injection to run smoother and better after other mods like a new high performance exhaust system. PC3 should do the trick, you really wont notice the difference of the higher priced PC3r unless your at the race track alot. Finally you wont need any of these if you keep your bike stock. Welcome to the board!

Okay, I have read a lot of talk about a PC I, II, or III and have finally come to the conclusion that I have no idea nor can I glean an idea about what this is and it's killing me. so I ask you, what is it? Is it any good and what does it do for me. For follow on questions I would like to know if clutchless shifting is going to destroy my bike since it seems real easy to do on the Busa and what the heck is a power commander. I know these are all newbie questions but hey, that's what I am. Thanks for all the info
U ASKED 3 QUESTIONS THERE....I think....a PC is a power commander....clutchless shifting...do a search,we chewed that meat about a month ago . If done right I think yer OK...

You'll need a PC if you change pipes(full system) usually, or air filter(K&N,or sim.) or other mods .

A PC changes the engines ignition timing,amount of fuel goin' in etc etc.

A '99 needs a PC II,2000 same,2001 III etc etc...

Hav a good night.......

Thanks for all the info from everyone and it helped a lot. My bike by the way is an 03 silver/gray (translated-"fastest) Busa. I haven't drove my car in two months and have around 1800 miles on it. Anybody interested in a 91 Chevy Barreta cheap?

Back