Pazzo party pt 2

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I give credit to or blame (depending upon the point of view of my bike or my wallet) to MC Mustang. I week ago I never gave my levers a second thought till his post and I started looking hard and  
drooling3.gif

pazzo5.jpg

pazzo4.jpg

pazzo1.jpg

pazzo3.jpg

pazzo2.jpg

The Pazzos are so sweet, thanks to MC Mustang and all who posted with pics and advice. Got the shorties and I love em. Good choice.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156609238 -->

i want them so bad, but just for looks.  do they offer any performance gains?
Yes, but you have to order them in the fastest color  
muscle.gif

They feel GREAT but I need to get some miles on 'em...been working on the friggin' car (till I gave up, I'll take it to the shop on Mon.  
evil.gif
) Somehow I'm just mechanically motivated to do anything on something with 4 wheels.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156617879 -->

Those rock - now let's discuss them bar ends
smile.gif
!
Just kidding. I really like mine, I went blue with the silver adjusters - matched Bessie's paint; that black on black looks sharp on yer scoot though!
thumbs-up.gif

Do they really make that much of a difference? They look nice for sure, but I'm more interested in the performance/feel.

They look sharp!

pointless threadjack/ON
Doesn't "pazzo" mean crazy or disturbed or out of the ordinary in some other language, maybe Spanish or Italian or some South American dialect? I swear I read that word somewhere and it refered to someone being not completely right in the head.
pointless threadjack/OFF

Great looking levers though, I'm thinking of going with the black on black for mine this winter when I'm doing some mods. I just can't decide if I want the shortys or the full size.

I love mine as well.... They just feel better than stock not to mention look better. Ultra adjustable, which wasn't very noticeable with the stock set-up..

pointless threadjack/ON
Doesn't "pazzo" mean crazy or disturbed or out of the ordinary in some other language, maybe Spanish or Italian or some South American dialect? I swear I read that word somewhere and it refered to someone being not completely right in the head.
pointless threadjack/OFF

Great looking levers though, I'm thinking of going with the black on black for mine this winter when I'm doing some mods. I just can't decide if I want the shortys or the full size.
Shorty's. How many fingers do you use to brake/clutch?
smile.gif
I use one- if you're the same...

That's all you need for levers then- besides they are the first thing to break if it falls over.

DSC01998.JPG

put some miles on them today, absolutely AWESOME!!!

I love the Pazzos, they will be on every bike I ever own, carve it in stone.

Awesome ride today too, nothing special except that I was on a Busa and that makes every ride special. It rained on me Thurs/Friday...washed the bike Saturday and tucked it in the garage and watched it rain 4 seperate times Saturday. Clear skies so out I went. As it's been wet, I haven't got on it in a few days...you forget sometimes just exactly how kick arse a machine it is...I twisted my wrist and "HOOLLY SHHheeeet....
race.gif
"

Between the beautiful day, the Pazzos, and just loving the beast...I couldn't get out of the seat today.

Pazzos get a 10

Those rock - now let's discuss them bar ends
smile.gif
!
Just kidding.  I really like mine, I went blue with the silver adjusters - matched Bessie's paint; that black on black looks sharp on yer scoot though!  
thumbs-up.gif
BTW - What wrong with my bar ends
tounge.gif

Haven't seen any I liked better than the stock ones...but up until a week ago, I never woulda changed the levers.

I'm open for suggestions (as always
super.gif
)

Back