Pazzo Levers

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody hava hook up with these folks. THEY NEED TO MAKE SOME FOR THE BUSA! Buddy has them on his R1 and i LIKE em ALOT!
9.jpg

Several months back I had inquired about them because I was looking for black levers. They at the time supposedly had one side done for the Busa and was working on the other side. I ended up just sending mine out and having them refinished until something better comes along. I know BT had them on the 10 and liked them alot which led to my inquiry.

Yeah I emailed them about 8 months ago and they said they were working on it. So, they should be coming sometime soon. Yeah I am looking for some as well. Gotta get me some shorty levers.

I heard from Passo about a week ago that they were working on a set for the busa. I will tell myself this will be the final mod for my bus.
tounge.gif

They sponsor on a site I moderate on. I've bought three sets of levers from them and have a pretty good relationship with them. I'll see what I can find out... I need a set of shorties for the new 10R anyway.
wink.gif

We tried to get a group buy on TLPlanet for these about 6 months ago and kept getting the "were workin on them line too"

Don't hold your breath guys, it would have been nice for you guys if they would have made them for the TLR, cause we share the same levers.

Projected availability is 7-10 days now. I also gave them a link to this thread. Hopefully they can hook you guys up soon.
beerchug.gif
And Pazzo levers are super fuggin' schweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
biggrin.gif

Wonder if they'll make em colored? I like the look and they seem functional, but I also like my blue levers....

Top Gun,

Pazzo's look like a cheap copy of the CRG levers. I like my CRG's.
CRG levers ain't got crap on Pazzo levers. I've seen CRG levers in person and the Pazzo levers are similar, but definitely not "cheap copies". Pazzo levers are of top notch quality. Pay more for the CRG levers if you want, but all you're getting is the name.
rock.gif

Top Gun,

CRG levers ain't got crap on Pazzo levers. I've seen CRG levers in person and the Pazzo levers are similar, but definitely not "cheap copies". Pazzo levers are of top notch quality. Pay more for the CRG levers if you want, but all you're getting is the name.
rock.gif
But will the CRGs fit the Busa? If so, they do have something over the Pazzo.
smile.gif

I thought one of the Busa levers were the same as the GSXR1000. Pazzo would only have to tool up to make 1 new lever, if that is correct.

Top Gun,

rock.gif
But will the CRGs fit the Busa? If so, they do have something over the Pazzo.
smile.gif

I thought one of the Busa levers were the same as the GSXR1000. Pazzo would only have to tool up to make 1 new lever, if that is correct.
My point was that CRG doesn't have anything on Pazzo quality wise... but I think you already knew that.

Back