Pazzo levers install video

gsxter

Registered
Hey all,

It's not rocket science and very simple, but I have never seen a simple video on GEN II or otherwise on replacing the levers... which is not that hard. So I made my own yesterday, and I posted it on the u tubes.

I was a music major in college, and because of that I guess I usually back fill videos with music. Some of it my own that I've written. Annoying for some folks.... enough to get the h8ters motivated... which is not hard on youtube. It's an opportunity to taint the public with something other than crap, IMHO... a bit eccentric on my part, maybe, but hell, not like owning a 'Busa is run of the mill...

I'll probably take out music next time, but Yoshi r-77 slip ons are currently enroute for delivery. I'll make a video of installing them too. I already installed the slip on for my GSX-R600. Another not too hard installation... with that video on my u tube channel, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing this. I will pin it in the Gen II section. The Gen I install is essentially the same, just remember to move the brass fitting from the old clutch lever to the new lever, and my Gen I levers moved straight to my Gen II with no issues whatsoever.

Back