Paul Walker Car Collection at Always Evolving Performance

RIP Paul Walker

1480679_10152038833022631_1038954923_n.jpg

1460069_385887681557750_815227955_n.jpg

worst movies ever and worst actor ever. RIP

I'll admit I didn't like a lot of the movies but he brought more people together and did a lot of GOOD in this world with his success from those movies!

He wasn't just another Hollywood hot head, he didn't fall into the superstar BS and was a down to earth person even after the fame...

Godspeed Paul Walker!

I'll admit I didn't like a lot of the movies but he brought more people together and did a lot of GOOD in this world with his success from those movies!

He wasn't just another Hollywood hot head, he didn't fall into the superstar BS and was a down to earth person even after the fame...

Godspeed Paul Walker!
well said !

RIP

It doesn't matter what good u did in life it's always going to be someone on here to speak negatively about you. It's really sad! So what you think he wasn't a good actor or had the worst movies. I'm sure he didn't care

Godspeed Paul Walker!

Well said, RIP...

Back