Passenger Urinates In Aisle, Diverts Orlando Fligh

ROACH

Registered
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- An intoxicated passenger who lit a cigarette and urinated in the aisle led pilots to divert a United Airlines flight from Orlando to Washington, D.C., an airline spokeswoman said.

The man, whose name the airline declined to release, was taken off flight 1502 in Charlotte and questioned by police, spokeswoman Robin Urbanski said.

The man was "acting extremely inappropriately," Urbanski said. "When you want to run a safe airline, we don't tolerate that type of activity on our aircraft."

A Charlotte-Mecklenburg police watch commander referred questions about an in-flight incident to the FBI in Charlotte, which did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

IF I WAS SITTING ON THAT PLANE I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED HIM OUT THEN JUST PUT A BLANKET ON HIM
type.gif
xblueman.gif

Yeah, that dude would have suffered a serious 28,000ft ass-whoopin' from me. In this day and age, you don't screw around on planes.

Hopefully he'll get his name put on a list, and then he'll have to go through a BCS each and EVERY time he flies.

BCS = Body Cavity Search

What a dumba$$!!

It'll be a hefty fine for causing an airliner to divert, no x-mas for his family....

wow there are still people that are that stupid.. guess he was asleep duning 9-11... did he miss the memo, dont screw aound on planes!!!

still would have been funny to see smoking and peeing in an aisle:laugh:
yeah, very funny when you late making connection flight.
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-

Back