Passenger Comfort between Gen II & Gen I?

efiguero

Registered
Anyone out there have any input on the comfort difference for a passenger on a Gen I versus Gen II, if there is any? My buddy is in the market for a new bike and has his mind set on a Triumph Sprint Gt, but has also been interested in the Busa since it can be made into a sport tourer as well. So he asked me if there was a difference and I did not know, I have only owned a Gen II and never been a passenger. He takes his wife out a bunch so that is why he is asking. Any info would be great thanks!

my wife says there is ZERO difference between the pax seats (Gen I vs Gen II)

Can't say 100%, but I think the seat and peg arrangement are very similar between the two Gens, if not identical.

there is only a small difference in seats but no effect on passenger, however, I used to slide from the front seat to the pass seat on the gen I, tried it on the gen II and the little bump on the front of the passenger seat made things really interesting, just need to jump a bit higher going from the rider seat to the rear seat on the GEN II for some reason.

I know there are millions of dumbs things to do, this is one of my favs... passing a mustang GT while you are on the back seat and now one driving make some WTF faces...:whistle::whistle:

The wife told me yesterday that the Gen I was a little softer and wider. She hasn't been on the Gen II that much, so that might be a break-in issue. Still comfy.

Back